My future builds

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
In recent years, since lockdown, I have been doing posts for all my builds.

I have decided now to only post builds that are particularly noteworthy or when i am trying out a new technique. Looking at my stash and what I have on order, these are the builds that I will definitely be posting:

GWH 1/48 P61 Black Widow - this is because it will be my first GWH kit.
HKM 1/48 Avro Lancaster - In a way this will be a 'dry run' for a later Lanc build...
HobbyBoss 1/32 B24 Liberator - this will be the biggest model I will have built and is even bigger, with a 42 inch wingspan, than the 1/32 Lancaster
AVG 1/48 Mig31 Foxhound - this will be my first AVG model
Airfix 1/48 Blackburn Buccaneer - one of my favourite aircraft
Border Models 1/32 Lancaster - well, I really should post this one!

I won't necessarily be building in this order, though I expect the P61 to be my next build post.

I will do completed builds for all my builds though, not just the above.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Barry
I enjoy your builds so I look forward to what you have planned. That Liberator will be one to see and the Lancaster of course.
Jim

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Barry, the P61 is a build I'll eagerly follow. My P70 build (now slowly emerging from a long sanding session, thus not worth of any thread update) will benefit from your "all black" painting technique even if I'm not using MRP colours.
Andrea

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I'll be front center for the big Lancaster build. And for the Buccaneer.

That list is impressive even more so by the fact that is only the ones you will be posting build threads on. "the others will just get a spot in the completed section...."

lol