My Latest Model

First Name
Carl

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Yes they do including the valves and other ancillaries, you can wind it up via the starting handle which tightens up the band mechanism and the car moves on its own via the cogs and bands. It includes working suspension and steering, you can select drive, reverse and neutral this allows the engine to work without driving the wheels, the parts to build it numbered 438 parts so plenty of cleaning up to be done. I just like the natural finish without having to paint them, not my best part of modelling, the smell and also I'm not the best at it due to health reasons.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Mark

That really does look amazing and is different from the usual.

ATB.

Andrew

First Name
Carl
Yes they do including the valves and other ancillaries, you can wind it up via the starting handle which tightens up the band mechanism and the car moves on its own via the cogs and bands. It includes working suspension and steering, you can select drive, reverse and neutral this allows the engine to work without driving the wheels, the parts to build it numbered 438 parts so plenty of cleaning up to be done. I just like the natural finish without having to paint them, not my best part of modelling, the smell and also I'm not the best at it due to health reasons.
Yes, I can relate to loving the smell of wood. It’s something that’s been in my family for generations as both my dad and grandad were carpenters and cabinet makers although oddly I never had the interest but I do love the smell. Maybe something like this would be more up my street as long as I don’t have to cut dove tail joints

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That's a very neat build Mark.
They had some really good kits on their site.

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Thanks guys, knowing other people appreciate the models I make is good for me, at times it feels like an up hill struggle.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Mark
That is excellent and very different. I suppose being able to laser cut wood accurately makes these kits possible.
Jim