J

jamesbond007

Hi

Here are the models i've finished :

1- CVN-65 Enterprise The Big E

enjoy ,

M

m1ks

Though i'm sure your models are very nice i'm sorry to say I couldn`t watch more than a few seconds due to the 'background' music, I can see where you`re aiming with the 'setting the scene' thing but it's a real pet hate of mine with youtube videos, a few seconds intro music on a video is OK, if it extends beyond I just switch off.

Maybe if you could post some photos? it's always nice to examine a detailed still.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
hi , great models , you should get a gallery started on here,as mike says , its always good to see a great still photo . I especially like the enterprise, must have taken you ages , cheers tony

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Very impressive, love the Enterprise. Some great work there, as been said get a gallery started so we can enjoy your work. And welcome to the forum too.

Have fun, John

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Brilliant pics, the enterprise is simply stunning , all those tiny planes -fantastic. cheers tony

M

m1ks

Very nice, I like the detailing on the tank, fabulous stuff.

Armours something i've never tried and i'm wary of trying things like the mig pigments, are they easy enough to use and get good results with?

J

jamesbond007

Hi happy that you like the kits , well working with armors aren't that hard,it just need commen sense & imaginary to do the effects & i didn't use any mig pigments.

Thanks

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
All good stuff but the 'Big 'E' is something else.

Well done,

Ron

N

noble

Excellent pics of some real nice kits but i have to agree that the enterprise kit is very well done indeed.

scott