My new beginners hobby.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Susan look interesting, hope you will show it as you progress please.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Sue its looks a great kit an just in time for christmas as Tim an John say now you enjoy it an show your different stages to your build lookin forward to this an jen says well done on makin a start an you hav'nt posted it wrong but Sue full size pics would be nice its the button next to the thumbnail button but just do as best you can its really nice to see you havin a go an please keep goin on this build
all best chris an jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Sue this is a card model ? an what glue will you be useing an how big is it ?
chris

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI Sue its looks a great kit an just in time for christmas as Tim an John say now you enjoy it an show your different stages to your build lookin forward to this an jen says well done on makin a start an you hav'nt posted it wrong but Sue full size pics would be nice its the button next to the thumbnail button but just do as best you can its really nice to see you havin a go an please keep goin on this build
all best chris an jen
The kit I will take pics as I progress through the build . I wasn't sure weather to put the picture as thumbnail or big picture. I will post a pic of the unboxing of the kit. A big thank you to all for letting me join the group / site.
all best chris an jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
The kit I will take pics as I progress through the build . I wasn't sure weather to put the picture as thumbnail or big picture. I will post a pic of the unboxing of the kit. A big thank you to all for letting me join the group / site.
G/M Sue big pics yes please as on my windows 10 if the pics are thumbnail it cuts off half the pics an yes that a good start a pic of the box an have a nice day
chris

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI Sue this is a card model ? an what glue will you be useing an how big is it ?
chris
Hi Chris, yes it's a card model it's a Spanish model kit. Size on box says kit is 22x 13x15 cm. The glue is in the in the kit it don't say what sort of glue it is. The figures are already painted ( to my disappointment) but thats another build in the future. This kit is cardboard with bricks for walls and tiles for the roof. I'm up for a challenge though.
Sue.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris, yes it's a card model it's a Spanish model kit. Size on box says kit is 22x 13x15 cm. The glue is in the in the kit it don't say what sort of glue it is. The figures are already painted ( to my disappointment) but thats another build in the future. This kit is cardboard with bricks for walls and tiles for the roof. I'm up for a challenge though.
Sue.
HI Sue well it a fair size then an the figures already painted ? thats unusal cant you repaint them then in a different colurs ? an yea glad you up for the challenge an we will look forward to seein you build this an seein it in real when we visit you
but have fun an enjoy the build
chris an jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
G/M Sue big pics yes please as on my windows 10 if the pics are thumbnail it cuts off half the pics an yes that a good start a pic of the box an have a nice day
chris
Thank you Chris . I will put pics in big not thumb nail. You to have a good day. .
Sue.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thank you Chris . I will put pics in big not thumb nail. You to have a good day. .
Sue.
YEA Sue great stuff big pics as at least i will be able to see them as dont want to miss your work as jen an i know you are a good moddeler
chris jen