my new build/ project.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
I will text you Chris, I got done my brother Andy came over but
HI Sue no hurry on the lights do it when you can find the time an yes you are only little but you are a big person on the inside what with your patience an kindness more than makes up for being small we think an we would have been over to help you on that fence if we had the health as with my back injury an jens cancer so we cant but thank goodness your brother is gonna help you so its good to know you will get help an not have to grow another 6 arms an hands to be an octopus lol

YEA it is fairly big only got to hope i can lift it when its built just as well its in two halves so only got to lift half its full weight an im makin it as light as possible as the wheight to make it sit right in the wet stuff will be batterys an they can be fitted in when the hull is in the water so hopefully no probs but that a long way off yet before that happens
hopefully we will be able to pop over to see you before xmas but thats up to you look after yourself an stay safe
all best chris an jen
HI Sue no hurry on the lights do it when you can find the time an yes you are only little but you are a big person on the inside what with your patience an kindness more than makes up for being small we think an we would have been over to help you on that fence if we had the health as with my back injury an jens cancer so we cant but thank goodness your brother is gonna help you so its good to know you will get help an not have to grow another 6 arms an hands to be an octopus lol

YEA it is fairly big only got to hope i can lift it when its built just as well its in two halves so only got to lift half its full weight an im makin it as light as possible as the wheight to make it sit right in the wet stuff will be batterys an they can be fitted in when the hull is in the water so hopefully no probs but that a long way off yet before that happens
hopefully we will be able to pop over to see you before xmas but thats up to you look after yourself an stay safe
all best chris an jen
I will sent you a text message Chris.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Sue did you manged to put christmas lights in your manger build ? if you did be nice to see them in the model
chris jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI Sue did you manged to put christmas lights in your manger build ? if you did be nice to see them in the model
chris jen
Hi Chris. Not yet hoping to do it today or Sunday. I was thinking how to put in andvhang lights inside, xmas cards holder clips attach under tiles and hang inside. I will take pics of the clips and finished model when I do it. At the moment I'm writing out xmas cards. Hope you and jen are OK well.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris. Not yet hoping to do it today or Sunday. I was thinking how to put in andvhang lights inside, xmas cards holder clips attach under tiles and hang inside. I will take pics of the clips and finished model when I do it. At the moment I'm writing out xmas cards. Hope you and jen are OK well.
OK Sue have fun
chris an jen

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I have made a start on lights in model. If I had though if before hand I could have put lights in before putting the roof on. It's a learning thing as I go into modeling . Lol.
WELL sue we will have a look at it tomorrow when we pop over an we all have gone through this stage Sue come to that im still learning on my tiger but you will get better as you go an more important enjoy the modeling see you tomorrow Sue
Chris an jen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Sue, Will you be posting a pic. of the lights working once you get them installed?..........hope so, It will probably bring the whole thing to life. :thumb2:
Rick H.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Sue, Will you be posting a pic. of the lights working once you get them installed?..........hope so, It will probably bring the whole thing to life. :thumb2:
Rick H.
Yea you are right Rick a little lighting makes all the difference an Sue is tryin to make it so when we was over hers an her idea loks great so hopefully she will post it on here
chris

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
well my first idea of attaching light to the ceiling inside the manger didn't work out so i have just layed the lights on the floor . ther is two pictures one with coloured lights also one with plain white lights . Which do you think out of the lights works/ looks best. IMG_5124.JPGIMG_5125.JPGIMG_5130.JPGIMG_5128.JPGIMG_5124.JPG

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Looking very nice Susan, had the same materials on a medieval town too and it can look quite convincing.

Neat figs and lights too, the coloured ones look better with their warm hue :thumb2:

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
I will paint the figures in the new year as I don't think I'm going to get them painted in just two days :smiling5:.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Looking very nice Susan, had the same materials on a medieval town too and it can look quite convincing.

Neat figs and lights too, the coloured ones look better with their warm hue :thumb2:
Thank you Fernando. the figures was already painted in the kit but i am going to repaint them. cheers for the warm coloured lights favorite suggestion.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
SUE well i like them both but im with Tim on the lighting as i think the white ights have just got the edge over the colured lights but its looks lovely anyway an just in time for christmas an you have done very well on this Sue youre on the way to becomin a master builder or should i say a madam builder lol but its looks great all the same an im lookin forward to this spooky tower when you get time to yourself anyway Sue have a lovely christmas an as been said have a good sleep on xmas day as it will catch up quickly on you as we see the other day you was tired so look after your self
ALL BEST JEN AN CHRIS ps see you in the new yr

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Those lights in the 3rd photo look perfect, give off a warm look to the inside of the building Sue.