my new build/ project.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thank you Ron.i am glad you could watch it come together. I didn't think I would complete it that quick as I have though... Sue
THAT Sooty glue Sue is because you are a hot moddeller an youve got the knack told you you had it in you what next the dreaded spooky tower ?
chris an jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
WELL HI Sooty Glue Sue an yea we have a crackin result which all the guys from above an me have been sayin you would do it very well done an you should be proud of yourself an we like the lighting really sets it off
jen an chris ps jen says you have exsseled yourself on this brilliant modeling
Hi Chris. Thank you Chris. I've built it quicker than I thought. I just shone a torch light into the back of the manger but I think am going to put some fairy xmas lights inside it. Mind you Chris what you have built and everyone on this forum have been working on and building made me go "wow" everyone is talented and expressive in what you and all have completed. Has inspired me to build more
.. I've still got me fingers ..... Sooty glue sue.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris. Thank you Chris. I've built it quicker than I thought. I just shone a torch light into the back of the manger but I think am going to put some fairy xmas lights inside it. Mind you Chris what you have built and everyone on this forum have been working on and building made me go "wow" everyone is talented and expressive in what you and all have completed. Has inspired me to build more
REALLY GLAD we an all the guys have inspired you Sue an you building this manger build Sue an you have inspired jen to have build she has got two 3Dpuzzle builds from lidli for 2.99 each an they look quite good they are tower bridge an bigben builds an i wll show her build when she starts them see the building itch its spreading lol
chris jen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Are you sure you have them all Sue.........there should be 10, not 8 1/2!!! :tongue-out3: :smiling3: :tongue-out: ;)
Rick H.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI SUE did you fit lights in your build ? an finish it ? an have you started on that spooky tower yet ? an we hope you are well ?
chris jen

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
A great result!!

ATB

Andrew

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI SUE did you fit lights in your build ? an finish it ? an have you started on that spooky tower yet ? an we hope you are well ?
chris jen
Hi Chris. I haven't fitted the lights which jen gave me last Xmas into the manger build yet. This week I have been building yes lol, my garden fencing..... Sue

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris. I haven't fitted the lights which jen gave me last Xmas into the manger build yet. This week I have been building yes lol, my garden fencing..... Sue
HI Sue jen says good idea on fitting the lights in your manger :thumb2: an how did your garden fenceing go ?
chris an jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
chris jen
Hi Chris, no I ain't fit the light yet. I've got my brother coming over tomorrow to help me with my fence as I need to be an octopus, need more than 2 hands to put it up lol. I'm only little so I carnt manage big things.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris, no I ain't fit the light yet. I've got my brother coming over tomorrow to help me with my fence as I need to be an octopus, need more than 2 hands to put it up lol. I'm only little so I carnt manage big things.
HI Sue no hurry on the lights do it when you can find the time an yes you are only little but you are a big person on the inside what with your patience an kindness more than makes up for being small we think an we would have been over to help you on that fence if we had the health as with my back injury an jens cancer so we cant but thank goodness your brother is gonna help you so its good to know you will get help an not have to grow another 6 arms an hands to be an octopus lol

Chris, your next boat is big-ish.

YEA it is fairly big only got to hope i can lift it when its built just as well its in two halves so only got to lift half its full weight an im makin it as light as possible as the wheight to make it sit right in the wet stuff will be batterys an they can be fitted in when the hull is in the water so hopefully no probs but that a long way off yet before that happens
hopefully we will be able to pop over to see you before xmas but thats up to you look after yourself an stay safe
all best chris an jen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
How about posting up some pics. of that "fancy" fence you're building.....It would give us an idea of what you're doing and how it's going. There's a chat thread for that sort of stuff and the guys find it real interesting to see how others do things like that. :thumb2:
Rick H.