My new camera.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4539

Hello my Friends.
Well I finally got a new camera.
Nikon d3500 dslr camera with afp dx 18-55mm lens.
Have had a few practice shots and is miles better than my other camera.Now I just need to teach my self to use it to it's full extent.
All the best.
Ralph.
Z-nikon-d3500-left-lensOut.jpgNikon-D3500-DSLR-Camera-Body-18-55mm-Lens-Kit.jpg_640x640.jpgTech-Nuggets-nikon-d3500-afp-18-55-vr-flash-1.jpgNikon-D3500-AF-P-DX-18-55mm-f-3.5-5.6G.jpg

D

Deleted member 4539

Nice SLR, should do everything you want and more......there will be loads on the net about using that one....
Cheers Tim :smiling3:.
Definately a lot of reading to be done as there is so much going on with it.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I have the same camera for work, I use it for product shots, you will need to mess about with white balance, use full manual mode, you will soon find the settings that suits you, I can even take good pictures of clear liquids in glass on a white background, which is hard to do.

carson.jpg

D

Deleted member 4539

I have the same camera for work, I use it for product shots, you will need to mess about with white balance, use full manual mode, you will soon find the settings that suits you, I can even take good pictures of clear liquids in glass on a white background, which is hard to do.

View attachment 344820
Great pic John.
I have been having a mess about with it and I am loving it.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Enjoy the new camera Ralph. SLR camera are awesome, but take some learning. I had the hang of my Canon years ago but I've got lazy and just use my phone camera these days. I doubt I can remember the techniques using the SLR!

D

Deleted member 4539

Enjoy the new camera Ralph. SLR camera are awesome, but take some learning. I had the hang of my Canon years ago but I've got lazy and just use my phone camera these days. I doubt I can remember the techniques using the SLR!
I sure will Joe.
I have been having a good mess about with it while watching youtube videos.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Back in print film days my experience with my Nikon F2 Photomic and later on the F3 higheyepoint were very successful. With lenses that ranged from 28mm to 600 mm I enjoyed a lot of options. They now reside in my closet and are redundant as compared to todays technology. Sad but true. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Yes Bob, I used to burn up a lot of 35mm film.

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Ralph

Me too a confirmed Nikon user. Next step is to check out the software you can find to fine tune your pictures. Photoshop is the best in my opinion but you can find lots of others that are cheaper. Check out the NCH website for free stuff.

John