My new kit

P

Paul P

Hi all

Youve probably seen the pics i posted of my sculpt of the Black Prince. Im pleased to say that it has now been turned into a kit, and i think they have made an excellent job of it.

I know we have a limited amount of figure painters on the site, but if anyone is interested its being retailed by www.mitchesmilitarymodels.co.uk and is selling for £35.00 plus the dreaded P+P

Paul

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Congrats on getting it made into a kit paul! It must be really satisfying seeing the kit for sale and thinking " I did that!" Is it one of the large scale busts? tony

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Congratulations Paul ............. and well deserved matey.

Peter

P

Paul P

Thanks guys, Tony your right it is satisfying, its taken several years until my work has been good enough, its 200mm mate

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Well done on the kit Paul, it's great to see the work you have put in turn into cash money.

Tony.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Well done, he looks aloof, yet slightly funny as if something has made him smile but he ain't showing it...I like his dog too...I jest of course, congrats Paul, well deserved and it is nice when you get some financial reward for what you're doing. A hobby that is your work...can't be bad.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
Andy
Hi Paul,

This is great news, I am sure I have also seen some of these on e-bay also, you truly are a very talanted artist Sir...

Andy...

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A nosey question, which I will understand fully if you say mind your own, but how does that work. Do you get a % of each one sold? Did they buy the rights for a bag of money and they pocket all sales... Just curious how it works.

Do you also have to buy your own work?

Ian M

P

Paul P

dont mind at all Ian. it can work both ways. some i get a percentage of what they sell others they just buy the sculpt outright. normally i get my own kits free.

Paul

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Congratulations Paul, must be a great feeling to have your work turned into a kit.

P

Polux

Congratulations Paul!!!

Your great skills are rewarded ;)

Fantastic.