My real passion.

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
My dog. Number 6, Maggie, is living up to our expectations of her.
We had a fantastic day out today in a nearly local country park with other like minded loonies!! It was our, (SWMBO and myself), first encounter with the group and we had a great time. Some 25 West Highland Terriers and a few oddments!! Whilst we did the 1.5 hour ramble with the main group, we stayed on and walked the route a second time as mad madam, that's the four legged female, just wasn't tired at all!! This time, the chap who bred her, our must 'real' mum, her brother accompanied us. She was just as bonkers, running everywhere and getting totally filthy, (but happy).
Main group, (SWMBO on the right, the breeder of our girl is the chap giving the mob a treat. My girl, Maggie, is the one on her hind legs!!

IMG_1050.JPG

This was round two! My little girl next to the pushchair. (A disabled Westie is sitting under the pushchair, my dog was very attached when she was weaning - they have a very close bond.) The mother is the small black dog on the left and Maggie's brother is the grey(ish) hound. The wet on the right os a friend of the breeders family.
IMG_1052.JPG

Mad dog Maggie in full flow with Brother 'Dougie' following!!
IMG_9993.jpeg

Smashing day out even if the rest of the afternoon was spent bathing the dog and cleaning our waterproofs for the next bout of weather!!! (That'll be tomorrow!!).

Geoffers

SMF Supporter
First Name
Geoff
What a happy bunch of Westies :smiling4:

Some lovely photos Doug thanks for sharing them looks it looks like a smashing day was had by all, they are real characters aren’t they

We have a Westie /poodle cross Bobby who is bonkers and very loveable.

Geoff.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Lovely photos and thanks for sharing Doug. What a bunch of enthusiastic Hash House Harriers...four legged ones. Who in the group was made the hare and honorary paper trail setter? Really nice all family outing.

Cheers,
Wabble

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Not a small dog fan but you got to love a Westie.
They are some great pictures of a great day out.