My Subaru Impreza

N

-=Nemesis=-

Hi im new to the forum. I am the nephew of BlueWaveStudios. As u can see my favourite model is my Scooby. My uncle did all the work for me which i am greatful for. If any of u have ever talked to him u will no all the work he has done. At the moment he is currently working on my new car...A Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R. It will be the dogs B*******!!! :clap:

:england: :hammer_1:

View attachment 7040

/monthly_2004_10/Subaru2.jpg.b9231235a2de7855ee1aac89bbe27474.jpg

View attachment 11685

View attachment 12335

Subaru2.jpg

Last edited:

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Real groovy picture there Tom,keep up the model building with your uncle,nice to have you aboard.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Welcome to the forum, I like rally cars I'm just working on a Ford Focus WRC but it's not r/c and only 1:43 scale, but it's the building that's fun :smiling3:

But I've also just bought a Subaru Impreza WRC 01 1/24 Series 7 :smiling3:

N

-=Nemesis=-

Thanx for having me aboard Wonwinglo. Yeh true the price of their toys is different! lol :respect4:

many regards

Tom

Last edited:
N

-=Nemesis=-

WOW! yeh they are great fun, i find them fun building em. well i hope it all goes well for ya Sonic and hope to see some photos of the final product.

many regards

Tom

Last edited:
A

AerynPk

that is a brilliant subaru i have a romte controlled one and yours is a better paint job to my one well done to you how long did it take you to make that