My voyager build

A

alan1701

This is the start of my voyager build.As you can see all the primer is on I done this basically so I can see if the seem lines and hull pieces needed any more work.I have drilled out all the windows and impulse engines,I have also drilled the holes for the Nav and strobe lights.I also plan to fit photon torpedo circuit to this so with a press of a button LED's will flash simulating the firing effect.

I have recessed the nav and strobe lights on the inside of the model as I am using very small 1.6mm LED's and if I recess them I can light block them without causing any space problems in tight areas.

I have also purchased the Brass photo etch detailing kit for this model,so everything is on hold at the moment.I will post more build up when I get the photo etch and get more work done

View attachment 63669View attachment 63670View attachment 63671View attachment 63672

But I also got today my new toy and next project:

View attachment 63673

View attachment 64956

View attachment 64957

View attachment 64958

View attachment 64959

View attachment 64960

Voy4.jpg

Voy1.jpg

Voy2.jpg

Voy3.jpg

Ktinga.jpg

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice start to your model Alan. Unfortunately I am not a sci-fi kind of guy, I thought Enterprise was the Star Trek ship? Did they have more than one?

First Name
Aaron
Interesting looking kit.Joe i think the voyager is from startrek next generation.I could be wrong.

P

phalinmegob

unfortunatly you are wrong mate, it is from star trek voyager.

First Name
Aaron
Two kiwis that didnt watch startrek enough.lol

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
At least we didn't confuse it with Star Wars. :1newwink:

P

phalinmegob

If you had, I would of had to beam over with my phaser not set to stun