Neils Tamiya 1/72 Phantom II F4G

First Name
Neil
I managed to keep a small amount of modeling gear out of storage - brushes a few tools and a mat - so I figured I can still do some 1/72 kits.

So, Tamiya 1/72 Phantom II - this one - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00061HGIM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now it would help if the instructions were not all in Japanese what with me not reading or speaking Japanese but I fgured out we have a US version, Turkish version and German one, and the diagrams are easy to follow - what can go wrong! Not decided which yet, only opened the box but I am back in the game!

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
First Name
Neil
Thnks for the offer but I have a 1/72 Tamiya, your instruction will be wildly different.

B

Builder

Neil, there is a phone app that translates Japanese into English, I cant remember it at the moment, but will try to find it. You take a picture with your phone of the text and the app translates the text into English.
I am building the same kit as you when I get round to it so will need it too.

First Name
Neil
Ooh sounds interesting, our CFO is Japanese but bit hard to approach her about translating model kit :smiling3: I'll have a look at that then.