New airbrush and compressor arrived today

P

pointblank0

Aibrush Compressor Kit II - Airbrush Compressors | Airbrushes | Compressors

The above link is what I bought and I must say, I am well chuffed! Straight out the box, no air leaks, easy to use, and with a little help from this forum, got my first paint job done with it. I need loads more practice, but MUCH easier to use than a single action brush and air can. I would recommend this to anyone!

T

tommy1drop

Hi Rob

These look really good, i have been talking about getting myself an airbrush for some time now, and after looking at these i think i will.

Tom

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
Aibrush Compressor Kit II - Airbrush Compressors | Airbrushes | CompressorsThe above link is what I bought and I must say, I am well chuffed! Straight out the box, no air leaks, easy to use, and with a little help from this forum, got my first paint job done with it. I need loads more practice, but MUCH easier to use than a single action brush and air can. I would recommend this to anyone!
Good for you! Welcome to the club. I know there are some amazing brush painters about (have a look at Ron (spanner570's) stuff to see what I mean) but an airbrush will give you great results,and a load of grief! Two for one,can't say fairer than that.

There's plenty of good airbrushers here who will always help you out.

Cheers

Steve

H

Hunty22

Thats the very same kit I got. It's a good un!!! Just got to get practicing.

S

stewy

Likewise, i bought this a couple of weeks ago off Evilbay. havent used it properly yet, but hope to soon

Very quiet too

B

Boldman

I'm assuming this is electrically powered? Looks rather good for the price, will have to start saving the pennies!

M

msm2

I have the same setup here.No problem so far. All my builds so far I have used it. Best buy by far...

P

pointblank0

yes, plug included! really easy to set up, just out the box, pressure is factory set to about 4 bar, so needs to be adjusted. Works perfectly. Low noise, impressive air tank size, and the airbrush, well I thought it would be a cheap buy, works great (for me, probably a little basic for a pro), I love it.