New casting

P

Paul P

Hi Guys and Gals, i got a email today from Mitches Military Models with some pictures of the first casting of the figure Simon De Montfort that i did for them, hopefully it should be in full production soon, a few little bits to iron out.

Let me know what you think

Paul

P

Polux

Yeah!! That's a great notice Paul!!!

Congrats ;)

There isn't so much to say, looks a superb figure! In a near future I want to paint more figures....so you have possible client here :P

My best wishes with your creation, Paul!

Polux

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Well done paul , it looks superb .To think that youve sculpted this from nothing is mind boggling, it makes the rest of us who just stick bits together look like a bunch of chimps!! LOL!!! fantastic work mate , it deserves to be a best seller, cheers tony

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Well done paul , it looks superb .To think that youve sculpted this from nothing is mind boggling, it makes the rest of us who just stick bits together look like a bunch of chimps!! LOL!!! fantastic work mate , it deserves to be a best seller, cheers tony
Absolutely Fabulous "" :eek: :D , lov it great job and very well done, real Polux and Tony have summed it up, you are very talented, in what you do , i do like figures as well and some think like that would be great to do

what did you use to make it just have to ask :rolleyes: was it clay or some think else

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Echoing all the comments above Paul, brilliant.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
he looks rather good. Good luck with him.

Ian M