New Member - Airborne 01

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
JJCale , EC , The Blues when my CD player was working, now silence :cold-sweat:
John, can't work in silence! Just had to replace my CD/Tape player as the CD opted out of it's future life - this meant that (unfortunately) I am in the process of binning my tapes. Transfer to CD even though some were from the 70's and 80's and played perfectly. A new mini Panasonic CD player (with Bluetooth etc) cost less than £100 and the sound is incredibly good!

Reactions: JR

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
always have music on when styrene bodging

usually radio 2 or planet rock......occasionally local radio station.....................musical tastes are rock/metal/punk......i like folk and blues too

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Music didn't help this afternoon. Have a Sheridan 90% completed - drop the cradle for the 50 cal - Carpet Monster swallows it - I go on hands and knees to search for it - then I kneel on it - muppet! I said "Oh Gosh, Gosh, Gosh ... " or similar. Played the Death March from Saul but it still didn't help, nor did Kate grinning ...

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Sorry to be so late into welcoming you Steve:flushed:,
Great to see you here,and i look forward to seeing how your builds go.
As you`ve been talking music...;... i`d like to say that Beowulf`s avatar reminds me of one of my top ten Albums.....
images.jpg
...... NOT a cat..... but WAY more cool!!:cool:
Andy

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Music didn't help this afternoon. Have a Sheridan 90% completed - drop the cradle for the 50 cal - Carpet Monster swallows it - I go on hands and knees to search for it - then I kneel on it - muppet! I said "Oh Gosh, Gosh, Gosh ... " or similar. Played the Death March from Saul but it still didn't help, nor did Kate grinning ...
Sorry to hear about your brush with the carpet monster
an you kneeling on the part you lookin for an Kate was grinnin what is Kate your SWMBO ?
Chris

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Oh Yes Chris! - Headteacher, martinet and all round good egg! She immerses herself in creating marvellous knitted creations. smiles benevolently at my "Wotcher think of this girl ... ? , and (often) says I'll buy that for you ... !" Can't cook souffles though!