New member......

A

adzam

ok doek.

i have recently purchased this lovely model from ebay, it turns out the seller was only about 5-6 miles down the road from me !!

however, it`s a lovely model as i`m sure you`ll agree and he`s a top bloke, very helpful and very friendly.

jakki1.jpg

jakki2.jpg

jakki3.jpg

apparently a scratch built model.

cant wait to get her in the water and try :smiling3:

A

ajg141

I saw it on e-bay too Adzam. Was wondering when you'd own up to being the lucky purchaser. It's a lovely model - and registered at Leith! Bringing it down on Sunday?

AJG

A

alanb

ok doek.i have recently purchased this lovely model from ebay, it turns out the seller was only about 5-6 miles down the road from me !!

however, it`s a lovely model as i`m sure you`ll agree and he`s a top bloke, very helpful and very friendly.

apparently a scratch built model.

cant wait to get her in the water and try :smiling3:
Glad you like the model, I was really surprised to see it on here.

Drop me an email if you are sailing it on Sunday and I will come along with the Trent Lifeboat.

Regards

Alan

A

adzam

sunday depends on what state i get into at the airshow on saturday

but i maybe able to make teh pilgrimmage to either inverleith or where-ever.

i`ll let you know alanb .

if not this week, then definately next week !!

:woohoo:

A

ajg141

Adzam

Sunday 18th July is the 'Wheels of Yesteryear' rally at the Ingliston showground. Most of the club members will be sailing at the pond (NW corner) from 10.30am on. R/C model cars are in the SE corner - hope there's no frequenct problems. You might find Inverleith a bit quite that day!

AJG

A

alanb

Anyday / time is fine by me.

Just let me know when and where.

By the way if you are getting figures for the boat, most of the fittings are

1/12 scale, if that helps.

A

adzam

just as an update, i met up with allan, this evening and went sailing. i gotta say she looks lovely in the water and sails very well. many thanx again allan.

as for one of allans other models, well, a lovely model slpiway trent class lifeboat. that go`s very well . allan is a bit sadistic in testing his models in ALL conditions ;) .

where hoping to venture up to inverleith in the very near future.

Adz..

A

alanb

Sadistic is a bit scary. I prefer development trials.

So saying that !! Lets hope its blowing a gale and I can try the self-righting capability of theTrent. Must remember to secure the battery this time.

Must be mad !!!

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Nice model Adzam,wish all you lads a great time sailing your models,pity its a long way from Warwick !,beautiful construction.