Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Howdy from Montana....been across the Great State of Texas more than once. Love the Amarillo area. You a Native Texan or a transplant? Lot of folks moving in that direction these days. Montana's getting a lot of new arrivals as well, we picked up 17,000 in the Flathead Valley alone last couple of years. Anyhow, glad you found the forum, I think you're gonna like it here. :thumb2:

Geoffers

SMF Supporter
First Name
Geoff
Hello Miles and welcome :thumb2:

Nice to have another 1/72 builder on board, looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Geoff.

First Name
miles
Howdy from Montana....been across the Great State of Texas more than once. Love the Amarillo area. You a Native Texan or a transplant? Lot of folks moving in that direction these days. Montana's getting a lot of new arrivals as well, we picked up 17,000 in the Flathead Valley alone last couple of years. Anyhow, glad you found the forum, I think you're gonna like it here. :thumb2:
Howdy back. It's great to meet you. I was born and raised here in Texas. I regret to say that I'd never had the pleasure to visit Montana till last May. I absolutely loved it. It's a beautiful, beautiful state. My new son-in-law has family there and so hopefully will go back again soon. Thank you for the welcome.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Miles, welcome, sorry for the belated hello. Would you be enticed back into 1/700 ships as some if us dabble a bit of it. I like British planes too...they can be weird and horribly unique.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome to the forum. The small scale modellers will be happy to have another member in their ranks. Got a question, then ask it, you will get a sensible answer.
Mike.

First Name
miles
Hi Miles, welcome, sorry for the belated hello. Would you be enticed back into 1/700 ships as some if us dabble a bit of it. I like British planes too...they can be weird and horribly unique.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble
Hey Richard.

Thanks for the welcome. I still have several 1/700 ship kits in my stash. May get back to them again at some point. Lately I've been more engrossed in getting aircraft and missiles/rockets being re-released by Atlantis Models. I now have a second chance at getting kits I remember from my youth.

Miles