New Members, Forgetful Members. Read here.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Do I need a separate log in /account for the shop or will the one I use here work ?
Hi Paul

I think you'll need a separate one. That's certainly how I do it, although on reality there would be nothing to stop you using the same email and password.... Albeit using the same password is not best practice.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
but John can't hold a stock of everything all the time so other places at times will stock that item when needed.

I do try, we recently moved in to a 6000sq ft unit and we are already starting to run out of space for larger products, at the moment Tamiya, Vallejo and Mr Hobby are a bit slow coming through and we are out of stock of quite a few of their stuff, but so is everyone else, but it’s getting better.

Ive been adding a lot of kits the past few months making sure I have the full current range of what is available, we are up to 17,497 products and it’s increasing on a daily basis.

Thank you to everyone for their support.

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Paul

I think you'll need a separate one. That's certainly how I do it, although on reality there would be nothing to stop you using the same email and password.... Albeit using the same password is not best practice.

Hope that helps.

Andrew
Many Thanks Andrew, A separate a/c is needed after-all :smiling6: