New small diorama bases of Vietnam & Iraq war in 1:35 scale.

T

thanan

Happy new year to all bros and friends. I has step out from the forum for many months due to some of accident and during the time I finished some of diorama bases about Vietnam and Iraq war. All of diorama bases are scratch built from gypsum plaster and wood. Sorry for the images that not so clear because of my old camera. Hope you enjoy them and welcome any suggestions or comments. Still not good for my English text. Have a nice day.:bye:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanan, your English is very good. My knowledge of Thai is nothing!

These bases of yours are, as is usual with your models, just superb.....Well done friend.

You have a nice day too.

Ron

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolutely beautiful buildings with a real feel for the detail and realism of the scene. I particularly like the bricks on the floor and realistic edges to all the walls. I'm sure they are all going to form the basis of some superb dioramas.

T

thanan

Hi, Spanner570 and Bunkerbarage. Thanks a lot to yours kind words and reply to my topic, see again soon.:goodluck:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanan! Welcome back. I hope your accident was not a bad one. Happy you are well again.

I think you make the most wonderful diorama bases. You make very many, do you use them all yourself or do you sell them to fellow modelers where you live.

Have you thought of casting some of them in resin, or finding a company that can. You would be able to sell them very easy as they are superb and the detail is exceptional. I love to look at them.

Happy new year.

Ian M

T

thanan

Hi Ian, nice to meet you again and many thanks to your kind.

Some of my works are sell to modelers and some for display in my diorama shop. I ever thought about resin casting before but don't know how to export them, and please introduce me if you have any idea about export for my diorama bases product. Have a nice day Iam and see again.