Newark expo sun 14 oct

yak face

Staff member
First Name
tony
Hi all its that time of year again , the newark and lincoln model clubs annual show at Southwell racecourse , Notts Ng25 0qb Its a great show with excellent facilities ( free parking , bar ,snack bar seating area ) just a small charge for entry ( about £2 last year) Theres a very good selection of club stands , traders etc and theres an open competition with a £1 per entry fee. Myself and Ian ( papa 695 ) will be attending as usual , and hopefully Ben (yambam 26) and Katie will make it too . Anyone whos interested in attending please try and come , its a fantastic show and it will be great to put a face to the name . We usually meet up in the seating area about 12 o clock to have a chat and compare purchases! Anyone whos coming please let us know on this thread and we’ll look out for you , cheers tony

yak face

Staff member
First Name
tony
Just a quick reminder for anyone thinking of coming to the show tomorrow , let us know on here and dont forget to meet up in the seating area at about twelve just in case you dont know who to look for heres a pic of me ( viewers of a nervous disposition look away now)

Attachments

Dave W

SMF Poster
First Name
Dave
Would like to go but unfortunately I'm on shift tomorrow. I'm Definately going to Telford though!.

yak face

Staff member
First Name
tony
Shame that you cant make it paul , dave and dave , its a great little show, cheers tony