sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Welcome to the group Sue. We all have the same therapist so you won't have to worry about getting help. Thanks for choosing us and I look forward to seeing your efforts posted on the forum. Cheers, Rick H.
Thank you Rick. :thumb2: :smiling:

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI Sue a warm welcome to the forum young lady an we hope you will enjoy your time on here lookin forward to seein some of your work
chris
Hi Chris. I know I am going to make a lot of new friends here :thumb2::smiling: Thank you .

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Welcome to the forum Susan. boatman (Chris) is a very talented modeller himself. There a wealth of people on here that do figure painting (i'm not one of them though). So any questions you have i'm sure they can answer.
Thank you Alan. I must agree Chris is a very talented modeller his builds do have the wow factor. But I am sure everyone on this forum ( and you to ) is a talented craft person with there own unique creative talents . sue.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
A belated welcome from me Sue.
Join in and have fun.

Ron

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thank you Alan. I must agree Chris is a very talented modeller his builds do have the wow factor. But I am sure everyone on this forum ( and you to ) is a talented craft person with there own unique creative talents . sue.
HI SUE thank you but as you say they all got the talent as you have from what I see of that figure you painted when you are ready try an post a pic of it as I thought it was v-good
chris

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Hi Sue,
Welcome to the madhouse, by no means an expert in the dark arts of figure painting although I have mastered the lighter arts of buying them. There is a group build starting 01/06/19 if you feel like joining you will be welcome.
regards Jim
Hi Jim. Thank youfor the welcome to the forum. Yes Jim I would be interested in joining the group build in 01/06/19 . sue.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI SUE thank you but as you say they all got the talent as you have from what I see of that figure you painted when you are ready try an post a pic of it as I thought it was v-good
chris
Thank you chris . Hopefully tomorrow I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them here. sue.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Great to see another figure painter on the forum. I wish you all the best. Look forward to seeing your work