Jason
Last edited by a moderator:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
What a superb job jason , i love it. The quality of the build is second to none , the engine looks amazing. Great build of a great looking car , cheers tony

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is very nice and I wouldn't say no to one in the drive way... ;)

Great build Jason.

Ian M

First Name
Andy
Hi Jason,

I'm with Colin, this is one very tasty looking car and well worth top marks...

I've just finished reading through your build thread and you have done a brilliant job with all the small details, with the black fade did you do that or is it a decal...

Andy...

O

omi1966

this looks like it should be on the cover of a magazine! with pretty lady draped over it ;) .

nice.

martin.

J

John Huggins

Outstanding build Jason, love all that detail & the finish is ace.

John

P

Polux

That's a beuty. Is an excellent work Jason :eek:

Simply....you NAILED this model ;)

Polux

First Name
Jason
Thanks fellas, really appreciate the positive comments. We apparently have a local club near where I live and I'm slowly building up the courage to get down there, might take this one with me...

Andy I'd like to be able to claim that the fade is all my own work but I can't lie. I did have to make sure it went on straight though;)

Thanks

Jason

First Name
Andy
\ said:
Thanks fellas, really appreciate the positive comments. We apparently have a local club near where I live and I'm slowly building up the courage to get down there, might take this one with me...Andy I'd like to be able to claim that the fade is all my own work but I can't lie. I did have to make sure it went on straight though;)

Thanks

Jason
Hi Jason,

Well Sir, you did a superb job, I only asked as I wasn't sure as you had mentioned about the decals and fade in the build thread, although looking at this now you'd swear you had painted in the fade...