No time to rest

R

rogue-one

best o' luck on the operation and how u get well soon. definitely sneak some figures and paints in there.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
That looks really nice John and I'm glad you put the diagonal braces on the correct way!....You wouldn't want to incur the wrath of an ex- joiner, now would you?lol.

Keep the pictures coming and good luck for Thursday.

Ron

J

John Huggins

Thanks Ron,

That was more luck then judgment lol.

Thanks again.

John

P

Polux

Hi John!

This doors are amazing!! so nice!!

And I like so much the draw and the general idea!!

I hope see you early here for built that fantastic dio!!

All the best

Polux

P

Polux

Hi John.

If I don't be wrong, I believe that tomorrow it's one very important day for you! Very good luck and I wait for the better thing!

I write because the two we do the same feminine figure, and my intention is to begin tomorrow, I have a few ideas they can be good to improve the Kit, since the quality is not very good (my opinion). Shortly will show my "inventions" and this way you will be able to see my failures or successes and this way probably give us ideas to improve our figures! I

wait you be useful!!

Regards

Polux

J

John Huggins

Thanks Polux, i understand what u are saying about the figures not being a good fit, i am going to make my own camo for the figures as they look very still & dont fit without a bit of heat to mould them into shape.

I look forward to your "inventions" with intrest.

Regards

John.

PS Thursday in the day for my pre medical i am yet to get the date for the opp.

R

Richy C

I`ll be watching this one John , looking very nice so far mate , I`ve built a couple of these figures from the sniper kit a while ago for some sort of SM group build- nice poses but the faces could be better , depending what figures you use might be worth changing the heads , also be careful getting the weapons of the sprues the plastic is quite brittle ,

Cheers

Richy

J

John Huggins

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the comment, the only thing i had in the house was fiberglass resin, so i put a small amount of brown paint in it mixed well and "presto".

I know other members use magic water, Kler, varnish etc but i dont have any of them, so i make the best of what i have.

Hope this helps.

Regards

John

First Name
Andy
Hi John,

Many thanks for that, at first I thought you'd just poured some water there and added some colour to it to see how it looked as it really does look that life life...

Andy...

C

CDW

First of all good luck with the pre-med and op, hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Secondly i'm impressed with what you've done so far, that simple "dirty water" idea .... top job... will keep that one stored in the grey matter for the future.

Lastly.... this .......

\ said:
It would be very unhealthy if the models of the female lightly clothed type turned up at the door.
I can't see a problem here .... you could ask them to hold glued pieces together whilst they set. :smiling3: :smiling3: