No time to rest

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looking good them barn doors are top john looking forward to seein them figures ive got some zvenda figures on my wish list so keep it up

and nice one about the op was doesnt kill can only make us stronger

john

J

John Huggins

Been playing on evilbay & got me a pak 40L46 Antitank gun +3 boxes of German figures and all for £11.61p.

This should fit very nicley in my Dio with plenty of figures to play with.

Hope none of u were bidding on them lol.

John

J

John Huggins

Thanks Ian for ur kind comment.

It's hard to think of what to do as this is my first big diorama it's all new to me.

I am only using things i can find around the house other then the figures & pak 46 (when it arrives).

Thanks again.

John.

J

John Huggins

O yes, more playtime.

I will have the Pak 40 fireing out of the factory, this is when the sniper's will fire to mask there shot's.

John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
This is taking shape to be one quite exceptional diorama John.

Good stuff...

Ron

P

Polux

Hi John.

Sorry, some days without write nothing... Will be a very nice dio,I'm sure, and your scratch work I love it!!

I want to see your new pics early!!

Regards

Polux

J

John Huggins

Hi all just got home from hospital, only in for 5 days should have been 2 weeks, well thats the good news the bad news is while i was in hospital the missis moved house & down sized to a 2 bedroom house, so there went my hobbie room.

Im now relagated to under the stears, in the move most of my stuff seems to have vanished this includes the base for my winter GB & a lot that went with it, i managed to save my FAMO well parts of it + my 88mm and flak tank.

Im happy to say the office block that i had almost finished survived without a mark so this gives me somthing to build on, Ow and the walkway servived to.

I think it will be a little while befor i start building again as we are still under the prosess of unpacking.

Will keep you up to date

Regards

John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Hi John, I'm glad everything went O.K. with the Op. and you are well on the way to getting back to normal.

As for the rest, that is bad luck loosing your stuff, and you must be annoyed to say the least, but all that can be replaced.

The main thing is health, if you have that, the rest is just incidental.

Good to have you back,

Ron

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi John glad to hear that every things gone well for you and like Ron said you can rebuild what you have lost and i hope the unpacking goes without any more hiccups get well soon

Ian

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Hey John, Glad to hear that all went well with the op.

And sorry about your losses in your house move.

I was watching this build and it's such a pity about the dio, it was looking really good.

Still, what was built can be rebuilt.

Good wishes and get well soon,

Tony.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi john , glad to hear everything went ok with the op ,shame about losing the stuff in the move, but in the grand scheme of things its not that important eh? As the others have said , whats been done once can be done again , all the best , cheers tony

P

Polux

Hi John! That's a very good notice, all went well with the op.

Remember the most important thing is your health!!

Regards

Polux

C

CDW

Sorry to sound like a repetitive bore John, but as everyone has said .... things are just material ... your health is the main issue - without that you wouldn't be able to make new material things :smiling3:

Glad all went ok mate, nice to see you back ... take it easy and get things unpacked and in place in your own time .....

....then stop faffing about and get on with your build :smiling3: :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi and welcome back, Glad to hear that the op went well.

I hope that the "lost" things turn up while you are unpacking the rest of the stuff.

T'is true that they are only material things, that can be replaced. If they have been "permanently lost", ie wheelie bin lost, I am sure that the misses will also look upon the sudden disappearance of all her shoes in the same way.........

Glad that you managed to fine some of the stuff.

Take your time and get back up to speed in your own time.

Ian M

ps look on the bright side, she did tell you where she had moved to....