No time to rest

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Keep playing John.

This is looking better and better every time you do.

Tony.

ps wondered where the bucket would be - lol

P

Polux

Wow!! Looks so nice John!!

It's really beautiful!!

CONGRATS!!!

Polux

B

Buttonman

really nice dio mate, if you can get your hands on some hessian and scrub it one way with a wire brush you'll get some nice small strands and fluff to wieve into the ghille suit give it a go you'll be supprised what a difference it'll make

have fun

Martin

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I've just had a very enjoyable read of your build John and I must say, it's a cracker!

Great attention to detail, very nice work.

Ron

J

John Huggins

Thanks Buttonman i'll see if i can get my hands on some.

John

R

rogue-one

this is really coming along john! top work! i love the furniture and especially the light (the weathering is perfect). all your rubble looks spot on! i must say.. the quality of work in this group build is amazing! everyone's dio is so good!

D

dubster72

This is a bit of a ' is it live or is it Memorex? ' moment! At first I thought it was a real photo I was looking at!

Very good work John, incredibly lifelike & amazing attention to detail. Well done!

Patrick

J

John Huggins

I must apologize to one and all for not comleating this one on time, after my op i just felt it was a little to much 4 me to complet at that time, so i have built one or to smaller dio's to get my hand in again.

I hope you dont mind if i try to complet it now, it would be a shame to wast what i have started.

I have made a start on the base today to give me some idea off it's size.

View attachment 43050View attachment 43051View attachment 43052View attachment 43053View attachment 43054

Regards John

View attachment 46315

View attachment 46316

View attachment 46317

View attachment 46318

View attachment 46319

P1030474.jpg

P1030475.jpg

P1030476.jpg

P1030477.jpg

P1030473.jpg

J

John Huggins

As this thread seems to be closed i have moved it to Dio's to finish it, thanks for looking & all ur kind comments.

Regards John