No toerags 'ere mate.

Caustik Filth

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rob
Love it...now I might add a toerag dangling from the front bit of my Constipation...don't know what it's called.

Cheers,
Richard
Sorry I don't know of the top of me head what the nets forard are called but as Allen says probably not much call for one on board Constipation!
Glad ya like it tho,
Cheers Rob

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
A lovely little and poignant vignette Rob after all, we all have to go, lovely work. Made me smile mate.

Caustik Filth

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rob
Love it...now I might add a toerag dangling from the front bit of my Constipation...don't know what it's called.

Cheers,
Richard
I popped over to the conservation chaps on the H.M.S. Victory and there is a small grating under the bowsprit called the beakdeck, as her bow is a bit beaky, that's where the lads went and where the toerag was.
On smaller vessels they would have netting rather than grating. Bit hair raising in rough weather me thinks!
Cheers Rob.IMG_20220512_132031_1.jpgIMG_20220512_132210_1.jpg

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
I popped over to the conservation chaps on the H.M.S. Victory and there is a small grating under the bowsprit called the beakdeck, as her bow is a bit beaky, that's where the lads went and where the toerag was.
On smaller vessels they would have netting rather than grating. Bit hair raising in rough weather me thinks!
Cheers Rob.View attachment 453254View attachment 453255
Thanks for that. Very interesting. Next time anyone complains about any indoor 'facility', I'll point them in the direction of this post