North Star 28mm Wizards and Rats

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Hi Dave. Glad you like them. I have posted quite a few now, so have a look at my back catalogue if you want to see others. There will be some more later, but I have a couple of other projects on the go at present......
These are not from the high street, by the way, they are from a company called “Northstar”. They make quite a few figures in several genres, but the Frostgrave and Oathmark plastic sets are very good value. If you are after something more historical, try Perry miniatures or Victrix miniatures. Their plastic ranges are also excellent.....
Tim i quite often cruise the Perry mins web site never been brave enough to dip in perhaps were see what Christmas brings.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
OK Tim i understand its really an unaswerable question that i have asked an as you say i wont understand it anyway but cheers for tryin to give me an answer
all best chris
Hi Chris.
Watch this, should give you an idea......this is a head to head set of rules.
Cheers
Tim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Tim i quite often cruise the Perry mins web site never been brave enough to dip in perhaps were see what Christmas brings.
Hi Dave. I would say the Perry plastic sets are amongst the best around. Plenty of different sets to chose from, and they are all good. Their metal figures are great sculpts, but the casting sometimes leaves a bit to be desired. Once cleaned they paint up really well though....You can also buy single sprues if you just want a taster....