norwich boat day

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Fantastic stuff. Looks like you had a great time despite the numpty driver…..
AN HI Tim i know who it was but i wont create a drama over this as there was no damage an i dint want to spoil the day as i was enjoying myself an so was jen so i let it go at that an yes he was an is a numpty driver lol
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Great pics Chris, all of them superb models but yours is outstanding.
Where is that pond?
Pete
HI Pete thanks an the pond is at eaton park on the outer Norwich ring road just not far off UNIVERITY OF EAST ANGLIA an if you want to know more just click onto norwich model boat club an on there is the location an all about the park where the pond is an i think its the biggest man made pond in the country an it was built in 1926 i think
ATB to you Pete
chris

Last edited:

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Some outstanding pics. The 109 with a bone in her teeth was pretty cool, but the stately Norfolk bested all comers.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta for showing us the pic,s Chris looks like you had a nice day for it and good to see you getting out and about
bet your itching for the tigers maiden run ;)

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Chris

Thanks for sharing. Saw them earlier but wanted to have a proper look on a bigger screen. That really is some serious model making on display! Looks like you had a great time.

Thanks again.

All the best.

Andrew

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Audio also meant to say the fact that the ice breaker can break is outstanding!!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Looks like a great day out. Some amazing models on show. They must represent a huge amount of time and money and be their owners pride and joy. Thanks for the great pictures.
Jim

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
ta for showing us the pic,s Chris looks like you had a nice day for it and good to see you getting out and about
bet your itching for the tigers maiden run
(monica quote)
THATS OK Moni glad you like the pics an yes i cant wait for tiger maiden sail but she's got to be built first an thats another 2yrs or more depending on how the eletrics go
atb moni an get your self to docs
chris an jen