Nosey! Mitches 1/9th Wellington Bust

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6559

Many thanks Steve

There's a set of group photos under 'Completed Figures'.

My Granddaughter was lovely as usual, but bloody hard work. I came back exhausted. Must say, I'm enjoying the warmer weather.

Mick ans Steve - Many thanks. Joint photo as mentioned.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I cant decide which is the best but I think Wellington is edging it but only just. They really are a marvellous trio. I shall pop over and have a look at the finished group.

By the way - how much paint do you get through in a month??. I have been painting for three years now and only three times have I finished off a bottle of Vallejo. You must go through it by the gallon! :smiling5:

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Peter, sorry I missed this completely. :crying:
All this have to start in one place, them move to completed, dios here, armour there,I get lost .
John .

D

Deleted member 6559

Steve - Sorry, missed your post. Glad you like him. I order Vallejos at least once a month. The order always includes Flat Black, Off White, German Camo Black Brown, Flat Flesh and Black Red, plus one or two others.

John - Cheers. Yes, all these different threads and posting habits does get confusing.

R

RichardMo

simply outstanding,
I really love the red scheme you have achieved. the blue contrasts it perfectly. great as usual.
Rick.