Not Actually A Model

C

colin 2611

Hi people, So I go out in my garden on a lovely Saturday morning with every intent to finally slap some masonry paint on the back of my shed, I find up the paint, brushes etc just about to start, when i step back and stand on something, turns out to be a black marker pen, didnt break it, wonder if it works or dried up, ill scribble on the wall I thought, after all im going to paint it, well one thing led to another and I got a bit carried away with my doodling, and what you see here is the results. Paints are what ever I could find in my shed, so dont pull me up for the wrong shade of green or whatever, and I know theres no pilot, Im useless at drawing people, or in this case just a face, its a remote control Spit lol, thinking about a Lancaster on the side of house next, well maybe not, by the way im no artist but I think you can see what its supposed to be, not bad from memoryIMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice one Colin, nothing like doodling in the shed.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Love it colin , i think it brightens up the garden brilliantly, one thing though , will the missus let you keep it or is it going to get painted over?

C

colin 2611

\ said:
Love it colin , i think it brightens up the garden brilliantly, one thing though , will the missus let you keep it or is it going to get painted over?
Paint over don't think so, may do something below it yet lol

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
That's a very nice painting and good use of spare wall space.

You should kep it and if you do a Lancaster you have to do the hurricane too!!!

Never paint over it ( it would be a shame if you did

Regards

Robert