scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Incredible!
Pete
Pete, Thanks fella it means a lot.
Hi Scottie
Agree with Steve. Stunning stuff. Modelling at its very best. You're earned a drink!
Jim
Jim, I don't know about the very best but hopefully I am learning mate.
That is fantastic Scottie. Very, very realistic and lots to look at - I can even smell the goulash!
Peter, Thank you mate I hope I am getting there with making things look natural. It could be my socks rather than the goulash mate.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Wow Scottie simply wow. This is way beyond top drawer modelling, it wouldn't look out of place in a military themed museum.

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul

A stunning scene rife with rustic rural realism. A paragon of precision and painting.

Great stuff

John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Paul, I've just had a look at the courtyard. Superb stuff!
Is it just the outside lighting or has the cart gone a paler colour than previous pictures?

Great jacket... :thumb2:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul, I've just had a look at the courtyard. Superb stuff!
Is it just the outside lighting or has the cart gone a paler colour than previous pictures?

Great jacket... :thumb2:
I think its just the outside light mate unless the oils have dried lighter. I have to try to keep up with your great scenes.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I was hoping to show some of the figures but I'm afraid they are soaking in oven cleaner their first visit of many I would suspect.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie

To hot to paint anyway. Just treat yourself to a cold one - tomorrow they'll be fine.
Jim
Jim, Lets hope that's what it is, it doesn't help when you struggle with figures at the best of times. Like the suggestion about the cold one though.