not stew again.

Mike Mortimore

SMF Supporter
First Name
Michael
Hi Mike

Nice to see you posting back on the forum again. I hope you are feeling better now. Gulworthy is a nice part of the world. I go past Bickleigh Brks often as a cut through to Endsleigh Golf Club. I am infact parked up having my break at Lympstone. I take it you had to do the assault course back in the day?? Speak soon and good luck with the motorcycle build.

Steve
Hi Steve,
Oh yes I've done that assault course many times, not only in basic training but also completing my command courses..... a distant memory now though.
I actually enjoyed my basic training, especially the 6 weeks of Commando Tests.....
This November is my reunion of 50 years of joining the Corps...(4th November 1969). 60 joined of which only 9 completed training, others were back Trooped through injury. of those 9 there are only 4 of us left a live. 2 x died of the dreaded C. 1 x RTA, 2 x natural causes.
Life is very precious, no replays.....

Regards Mike :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Wow I have just been offered £200 for the base. Question is do I sell?
Not a chance - you are looking at over one thousand. work out how much a pro modeller makes an hour and then you are near your price range.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hi Scottie,
Just caught up to this build, yet another superb mini diorama, and it is better than the last one, lots more attention to detail if that is possible combined with a good story line.
Mike.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie,
Just caught up to this build, yet another superb mini diorama, and it is better than the last one, lots more attention to detail if that is possible combined with a good story line.
Mike.

Thanks Mike really glad you like it mate. That price may be for a pro modeller but I am far from that.