Not to good at the moment.

Pete Low

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
A very quick one, thank you Ian, Jim and Andy, Peter says hello and we'll be back online probably tonight he let the laptop go flat.
I think he is getting better he's told me he's ordered some metal tank tracks some fluid to make them go rusty from the John's shop and something called PE for a build later this year.
More later.
Siobhan.

John Race

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Siobhan , well that's great news, hopefully he's feeling much better in himself.
Not east to watch someone struggle with the most simple thing, but knowing Peter he'll master it.
Regards to you all.
John and Christine.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Siobhan,
Sorry to hear about the setback but it sounds like he is fighting back again. Please stay positive my thoughts are with you both.

Tim Marlow

SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Siobhan,
Please accept my best regards for Pete and yourself. Tell him to keep battling and get back on here, he’s missed by all of us.....

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hello Siobhan,

And of course Pete too!!! That is good news and I can only echo what the others have said. Pete's a fighter and he will whip this setback with flying colors. It just takes some time, big needles and good support to do so...

You guys take care and stay strong. My best wishes to you both from the Fatherland und Güte Besserung an Pete!!!

Allen

Pete Low

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Good morning to eveyone, first off thank you to John, Paul, Tim and Allen. Sorry I didn't get back to you last night just ran out off time I'm back at work today so Andy is on duty now once he finished putting up ten shelevs.
Yesterday was so different from Monday his mood is much much better looks like his old self, his left eye is on the mend and will take around six weeks to return, the Vitreous Humour the jelly part of the eye has come lose (it's not a detached retina) and the floaters are less than before, bright light is still a problem though.
Yesterday afertoon he went from swim, he was in a cradle harness so he could move with out any wight, he said he's down for two more today, speech is 95% back, arm/ fingers seams to be ok .
He might be out Friday???

Thank you all the support you have shown to me and Peter, there are still some nice people out there.

Siobhan.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Great news! I have that vitreous detachment in both eyes. You can get used to it. Just have to remember not to try to swat the flies that aren't really there! Good news about Pete's speech. My mother had a stroke in 1961 and never fully got her speech back.
Pete

Pete Low

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Great news! I have that vitreous detachment in both eyes. You can get used to it. Just have to remember not to try to swat the flies that aren't really there! Good news about Pete's speech. My mother had a stroke in 1961 and never fully got her speech back.
Pete
Hi Pete it's like having a mini whipper blade passing in front of your vision milliseconds after you blink, how long have you had yours for.
Sorry to hear your mum never regaining total speech , there is so much you take for granted in this life.
If we ever meet again and you're waving your arms I know you're not waving at me :smiling5:.
Had another swimming this morning getting some strength back at last which gives you more confidence.
Pete.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
how long have you had yours for.
A couple of years now Pete. At least it means we're unlikely to get a retinal detachment.
Sorry to hear your mum never regaining total speech , there is so much you take for granted in this life.
She used to get really frustrated at times, when she wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.
If we ever meet again and you're waving your arms I know you're not waving at me :smiling5:.
Hope we do, when you're well enough to travel.
Had another swimming this morning getting some strength back at last which gives you more confidence.
Good news, keep it up!
Pete

Pete Low

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Best news of the day and all I now need is a 25% payrise
Cheers Bob, well if you happened to get 25% payrise and I hope you do, it will have to be sent to me, the reason being is your "Sug GB", because I'm laying around in bed "nurse could you plump up my pillows and some chocolate fingers, cup of tea when you have min, thank you" sorry about that I have been on eBay/Amazon and lost count of how many model sites and spent my pocket money for the foreseeable future so what have you got to say for your self.

Pete Stug in the dog house.

adt70hk

'He came, he saw and even won the odd battle!!'
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi Pete

Obviously I don't know you as I've only just joined the forum but I've been following this thread nonetheless. You've clearly been through the mill and I just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery and further more setbacks.

All the best.

Andrew

Pete Low

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Pete

Obviously I don't know you as I've only just joined the forum but I've been following this thread nonetheless. You've clearly been through the mill and I just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery and further more setbacks.

All the best.

Andrew
Thank you Andrew for stopping by means a lot a bit late but a welcome to the forum your stuff is very good and your son's very very good I think you'll have to watch out :smiling3:. Yes I've had one or two medical emergencies last 18 months, long story.
As you can tell it is a friendly forum (it's had his moments like every other forum course).
Cheers Pete.