Nothing heard - out to you!

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I'm in the process of building an early Panzer 3 and Panzer 4; they are well advanced but I've 'lost' the folding antenna and base on both of them - stupid boy Warren! I've searched the Internet for replacements but without success; I can find metal late-patterns but they're clearly not an option. Do any of you good people know of any replacement manufacturers in metal, resin, or even plastic? I'm reluctant to buy complete sprues from the manufacturers because of the unnecessary cost and wasted items; as a last resort I will scratch build but I'm feeling sufficiently disenchanted at the moment that this is a bit of a pain in the sphincter.

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Steve,

Do you have a photo of the offenders?
This can usually help - even if its a picture of the build instructions.

Paul.
:smiling:

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Riich models did a set a while ago - with a generator - think it retails around £12 !!
Aber also did a set again a few years ago - the last ones I saw were in Australia :astonished:

Try these:-

Base:- £1.59 - have seen these as much as £5 !!

Ariel

Then use drop down box for aerial - £1.99.

HTH,

Paul.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Still learning this infernal contraption - sorry for the size SWMBO (my Tech Advisor) is at work

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Riich models did a set a while ago - with a generator - think it retails around £12 !!
Aber also did a set again a few years ago - the last ones I saw were in Australia :astonished:

Try these:-

Base:- £1.59 - have seen these as much as £5 !!

Ariel

Then use drop down box for aerial - £1.99.

HTH,

Paul.
Have just received antennae - thanks Paul! Refund on way!
Steve