Ok its going to be an iwata , but whats best for 1/35 modelling the br or cr

P

premacy10

Hi all,

ok its going to be an iwata , but whats best for 1/35 modelling the br or cr , can anyone please help.

Regards

antony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I think you will need the smaller nozzle of the BR. The BR does have a small paint cup and on 1/35 models you may find yourself having to re-fill.

Cheers

Steve

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I have the CR but if I was to get another I would get the BR, I rarely fill the cup too much and since I've started using model air I find I'm using less because I'm not messing about trying to keep getting it to the right consistency, so if I have a small area to cover I just put a few drops in.

R

Richy C

Hi Antony , I make 1/35 and have the CR and its fine and a great airbrush but like a few of the guys on here planning to get the BR 0.3 nozzle kit for very fine airbrushing ie- 1/48 1/72 scale , the advantage of this is you will have the bigger cup to work with even if you convert it to the 0.3 option , whatever you opt for get it from the scalemodel shop on here , you will get 1st class service

I`m sure you will get many different answers but hope this helps

Richy

F

Fenlander

I have the CR and do need the big cup. Most of the time it is well over half full. I agree with Richy, I will be getting the .3 needle as per the BR and, sometimes wish there was a .2 needle set for it.

D

dm73

I have the same set up as John also using model air paints, the .3 needle is ok for 1/35 but i wouldn't want to use it on anything bigger