"OLD. BUT RUNS!" - Scania LB 141 Tractor

First Name
Charles
It’s been mix feelings with this Heller kit. But seeing that it was a very old kit and compromises were taken into account, I now learn my way around such discrepancies in this kit. All-in-all, it was an ‘OK’ build, despite my frustrations. Barlas Pehlivan, was also kind to help answer some of my annoying questions, concerning this kit. So kudos to him.

My apologies for the pics. I will take better ones later. It was very windy outside today and I could not get the right photos I wanted. Oh well, you can’t win every time. Hope you enjoy the photos regardless.

I also added some wip photos o the interior, as it was difficult to get good shots of the interior after the roof and doors were install.

First Name
Steve
Another truck masterclass Charles, brilliant like all of your builds fella, i love them they are all so realistic.

Steve.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Outstanding work once again Charles, fantastic work on the cab also. I really like looking at your builds so much detail to look at.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Charles
The best I can say is that it looks real in the photos. Superb.
Jim

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Awesome modelling Charles, you’ve captured the look of a used vehicle beautifully :thumb2:

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
That is Fantastic.My brother would live this as hes a Scania fanatic and used to own 2 of his own.He wants me to build a centurion for me sometime.
Great truck model.
Richard

First Name
Charles
Thank you Richard. Hope you build that Centurion.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Totally awesome Charles. It really is a wonderfully realistic finish. Your attention to detail is admirable. It may have been a difficult build but the finish is terrific. Thanks for sharing

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Reminds me of one of the first trucks I drove and in just about the same condition UK to Spain and back.....
Beautiful model.
Mike.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Up to your usual high standard Charles, cab interior absolutely sublime:thumb2:
Great job as always:thumb2:

Jim.

First Name
Charles
Reminds me of one of the first trucks I drove and in just about the same condition UK to Spain and back.....
Beautiful model.
Mike.

Thank you Mike. Glad it brought back memories.