OZ-ooMS Tallgeese (1/100 Bandai Gundam MasterGrade) - Finished!

First Name
Wouter
Hi everyone,

I can present to you the photos of my first finished model build in 2 years. My first ever Gunpla build (Gundam Plastic kit) and I must say I enjoyed almost every step of building and weathering, something which doesn't happen often.

I know a Gunpla build isn't everyone's cup o' tea here on the forum but I hope you like the it, so here she comes.
Tallgeese (47) TEXT.jpg
Tallgeese (46).jpg
Tallgeese (45).jpg
Tallgeese (48).jpg
Tallgeese (49).jpg
Tallgeese (51)floating.jpg
Tallgeese (54)floating.jpg
On to a the next shelf queen to be finished soon: the U-Boot.

Cheers

First Name
Wouter
Steven, thanks chap

Karl, I agree, gunpla is a nice sidestep to do, and the kits really a well engineered. Thanks for the like ^^

Hi Alistair, good to see you chap, and thanks, glad you like it.

Cheers

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Luv it to bits Wouter. Didnt realise it was so large. Lovely work all round. Thanks for sharing mate

First Name
Wouter
Luv it to bits Wouter. Didnt realise it was so large. Lovely work all round. Thanks for sharing mate
Thanks a lot mate. It's not really that large, more like a 1/35 Tiger I standing up :smiling2:. It's roughly 18cm tall. And it's scale 1/100 so that gives you an idea of it's 'real life' height. Must be quite impressive. In Tokio there's a 1/1 Gundam Unicorn to be found, and in Yokohama the original Gundam (RX-78) has been built recently and it comes with animatronics :smiling:). Of course, they aren't battle scarred as my Tallgeese :tongue-out3:

Cheers