OZ-ooMS Tallgeese (1/100 Bandai Gundam MasterGrade)

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Wouter
That looks great. A perfect canvas for your weathering magic.
Jim

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Very smart but way too tidy! Get it dirty my good man:tongue-out2:

Steve Jones

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
A wonderfully tidy build Wouter. Cant wait to see the weathering. I know it will take some time but the difference will be awesome. Good luck mate:thumb2::thumb2:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Nice Wouter...careful with the weathering, I heard somewhere that certain Gundams are made of an alloy that doesn't rust. Don't know if yours is one of them. It didn't say though that the paintwork was any good. If WW2 Japanese planes paintwork chipped badly, I guess it would be the same for this even in Gundam town.

Cheers,
Richard

John Race

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looking good mate.
John

Wouter

SMF Supporter
First Name
Wouter
Hi guys, thanks for the replies, glad you like it ^^

@chris: not much to show, I'm busy with the pinwash, but unlike a regular pinwash I'm using the Marijn van Gils technique where you paint the shadows in stead of capillary action. Much more timeconsuming. I've been working on it for 3+ hours and not even in half :D

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Excuse the Hi-jack Wouter,
However after seeing this build I've decided to take the plunge and have a go at a bit of 'Gunpla'...so i bought myself these a few days ago,

IMG_2001.jpg

Hg00-exia.jpg

I'm gonna have a crack at the 'Guncannon' first, although i'm thinking about changing the 'colour' of it.. to a more 'Desert battleground' camouflage ...
(but hey, isn't that what modelling's about... find something to build and do it your way.. my apologies to the Gunpla Gods and purists ..)...
So i'm gonna start throwing a bit of paint around tomorrow...

Last edited:

Wouter

SMF Supporter
First Name
Wouter
Hi Chris, glad you made the plunge into Gunpla. Saw your very first finished one on FB and I was very pleased with the outcome, well done!

Today was a bit of 'shelfqueen day' :D

Well, been working on it for a couple of days/weeks on and off now - so not only today :D
Prior to weathering we need chipping... A LOT...I was afraid I overdone it but when I look at it now at the photos I think it's quite restrained for my doing. Probably heavy chipping for most Gunpla enthousiasts but I think it's not too much so far. On the real fun now ^^

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hi Wouter,
That’s some real delicate chipping...nice work :thumb2:

First Name
Ross
Wouter

Catching up with all your old builds tonight, I have a couple of Gundam in the stash, that I will get around to building one day I guess. Looking good.

cheers
Ross