V

Vajled

Got it today from my brother like a present

Little side by project to clear my mind from Ju-188 scribing and Fokker PE set

Cheers

Roman

T

treyzx10r

You're a Cyborg I'm convinced now;). Great work so far, you machine!

M

mobear

batterys now recharged he starts another,good start roman

mobear

J

John Huggins

Nice start Roman,

looking foward to seeing more pic's.

John

W

wbk666

how do you manage the fine details in a 1/72 scale cockpit? even with my glasses on and using a 000 brush i still mess things up.

You make an inexpensive kit look very good.

B

Buttonman

he's cot some of those picksies or gnomes helping him i'm sure of it. Roman do you main line coffee and should we call you Roman model tools hands???

:beer2:

Cheers

Martin

V

Vajled

Well, here it is... from preshade to chipping...

I think I will must repair few chippng points, but nothing crucial... and when mat and wash came at the end, this "glossy chipping" will be "killed" and looks great

Cheers

Roman

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Blimey, this is what I would call impressive speed building! Looking good Roman, I find your step by step posts are useful to learn from as well. Thanks!

V

Vajled

thx flyjoe

glad to help somehow :smiling3:

Decaling under the way... only need to put decals on elerons and prop... everything else is on

Cheers

Roman

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great work roman , this is going to be a beauty. It looks like a really nice kit too, i might have to look out for one of these! cheers tony

M

mobear

awesome build roman,you have now built 3 to my one and i`m nowhere near finished lol

mobear

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Roman... How did you do the chipping effect. Iam going to need it for my next build.

Steve

V

Vajled

thx guys :smiling3:

@Steve - I do chiiping with very thin brush, I think is 3/0 and paint is metalizer from testors: titanium - not too bright, not too dark (for my eye)

I just put put a little top of the brush in the paint and ... hmmm, let me say start dusting with it on the panel line and easily building chipping effect on that panel... something like a drybrush but almost dont touching a model with brush... and if I overchipped it... same thing with (in this case) olive drab over chipped spot

hope I undestandable wrote :smiling3:

Roman