P-61Black Widow 1/48 Revell

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Looking beautiful mate, ship two is the biz, and the dio will set it off to a tee.

Great work all round.

Tony.

T

treyzx10r

Ian thanks for the support! Steve I know exactly what you mean,and thanks! Tony appreciate the kind words!

Well I've scratched some bits on and got the Hoist ready now

M

mobear

you are raising the bar now,lovely looking hoist and good paint job too

mobear

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Two excellent, mean looking aircraft and what a cracking job on the hoist too!

Trey, coupled with a great start to your diorama, this is going to be something special.....Thanks for your comments on my own dio, glad you like it.

Cheers,

Ron

T

treyzx10r

Ole thanks! Ron appreciate the comments,and thanks for the inspiration

Small update on the dio

T

treyzx10r

Dio update ,basic vegetation in place ,just deciding where the big parts need to be now.

scratching up a Maintenance tent and some basic support equpment next.

S

Sky Raider

Thats a beuty Trey, Your going to need a big shelf for that one. Your models will soon be as big as mine lol Top marks mate.

Cheers

Andy

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Wow Trey, that's cracking.

Tony

T

treyzx10r

Thanks fellas! Andy you're right going to have to hire a Carpenter soon at this rate!

I decided to add a Latrine as it were

For the corrugated roofing I taped down some wood skewers then using a short bristle brush transfered the pattern to some foil

The crew needed a place out of the hot Pacific sun so threw this in the mix as well

T

treyzx10r

Progress is slow but being made heres where I'm at now. If anyone has a picture of a r-2800 shipping box that would be a huge help,thanks Trey

M

mobear

errrrmmmmm wowser,thought the end of this build had gone then all this shows up tre bon

mobear

T

treyzx10r

Thanks Ole and you bring up a good point maybe its time to continue this in the Dio section?