Painting

P

pgden

Hi,I'm basically new to this forum.I posted a similiar message in the painting section,thought I would try here too.I have stockpiled a few sci-fi kits.These range from star trek starships to a mad max MFP interceptor. I can build them o.k. but am a dead loss at painting.A couple of them need complete stripping and starting again.

So I need to find someone who is reliable and experienced to paint my models properly.Can anyone help? Thanks .Phil

O

old tom

Hi pgden,

I might be able to help you. I've just finished the Airfix Tardis (you can see the vid here YouTube - Tardis goes for a spin ) and I'm just about to finish the 'Daleks in Manhattan' kit (which is a lousy kit btw) so I'll have some spare time soon.

I have also done a vid on making and painting trackside kits for model railways (YouTube - How to make inexpensive trackside equipment.).

Please pm me with what you need doing. If nothing else, at least I'll be able to give you some tips to help you paint your models yourself.

Cheers

Tom

P

pgden

Thanks for getting back to me on this.I typed out a long message and tried to pm you but I don't have enough posts to do so and lost the message.In the next few days I'll re-write my reply and post it on here for you to see.

O

old tom

You can contact me direct via 'Dave's fan page' on my website and we can take it from there, if you want.

OO Gauge Railway - 'Ridley' - Home