PAK35/36 & 40/L46

X

Xarathustra

As an aside to my Panzer IV build (on another thread) I’m nearing the end with these two.
The PAK 35/36 has defeated me a few weeks ago, so I bought another one using my past struggles with it as ‘experience’.
I decided not to another of my long-winded threads with these two as there always remained the possibility that one might end up in the bin...again...or on fire this time
Still mighty fiddly at times, but the major plus with these is that I’ve got a smooth spray finish. I’d considered brishimg them as it probably wouldn’t matter too much dues to there being no large surface areas, but no...I went for it! I think
I’d been spraying too far away on the tank with the first couple of coats & the damage was/is irreversible, but not to worry.

I’ll get some wear & tear and some dirt on these before Christmas & update C647CAC0-3D89-41B3-89B8-A20E97747E7E.jpeg1EB25226-89A9-41DB-90C0-EC08608CAA85.jpegn

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
So the gun went together okay now? This means you’ve clearly learned from the last one :smiling3: Another plus I can see: if you’re going to put the 3.7 cm on a small base, you can put double the ammo with it.

X

Xarathustra

I've not really decided what I'm going to do with them yet. Quite possibly have both being towed...this depends pretty much on how the figures look after painting :thinking:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Same deal: you can put double the ammo in the towing vehicle :smiling3: