Panda 1/16 Pz 38T

M

Marcer54000

This is a diorama ive worked on for maybe 3 days or so. Displaying the 1/16 Panda Pz 38t, A rusty, dusty, dirty tank making its way through a very dirty path in the country. the idea of this is just to test and display weathering, rust, dirt, and generally just a nice project to test techniques on. least to say the panda kit is terrible, much of the building was just difficult, the instructions named things wrong and had the wrong numbers on alot of parts. and the build of the tracks was just more difficult than it had to be, The instructions say to use extemly tiny plastic pins which half of them arent even attached because they are so brittle to connect the tracks, instead i just glued them the old fashioned way. that aside, i think the kit turned out as desired. my second test with a field like enviroment, and a new type of past of dirt im trying out. Let me know what you think! Excuse some of the blurry pictures!IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

P

Polux

Personally I think the best part is the general colour on the main body.

Nice grey and nice weathering!! The streaking grime looks spot on ;)

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

Ha! I started scrolling from the bottom of the thread and the first pic that caught my eye was the close up of the rusty tracks and wheels. i was thinking to myself "Why in tarnation is he posting pics of this... I want to see the model." Then I realized that is pic of the model. That is really a stellar job.