panzerjagerwagon

F

Fenlander

Hi Jim. I really like the look of this. The base sets it off nice without competing with the mode. The finish is spot on from the photos as it looks very heavy and metal looking. Only thing that doesn't sit right with me is the colour of the barrel. Not sure if it is the lighting but it looks a bit silver in the pictures and, I may be wrong, but I have never seen any armour with a silver barrel.

However, as I sad, it may be me misinterpreting the picture is so, I apologise.

Cracking build though of an unusual subject. I would be more than happy to see that in my cabinet, well done.

T

tommy1drop

Hi Jim as Graham has already pointed out cracking build mate, but the barrel doesn't look right to me either.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I real like the look of this one,very well done,like the camo,and nice

detailing and weathering well done,the tracks and stones look good,

also,great build, ;)

First Name
Jimbob
Thanks guys not sure if I over worked the barrel it started with gunmetal then weathered with gun blue probably to heavy tried to bring it back a little, didn't succeed will have to try and make it a bit more realistic good though to get some fair comments thanks.

Jim

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Cracking work on the weathering looks spot on

F

Fenlander

\ said:
Thanks guys not sure if I over worked the barrel it started with gunmetal then weathered with gun blue probably to heavy tried to bring it back a little, didn't succeed will have to try and make it a bit more realistic good though to get some fair comments thanks.
Jim
Not knocking your build at all Jim, darkening the barrel shouldn't prove difficult and the rest of it is very realistic so well worth a touch up. I wish I could get the great finish you have achieved

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
This looks great

I do like the idea with armoured trains and this is superbly done.

Regards

Robert