papa 695s 1/24 Bentley ( Revell )

S

Ssasho0

beautiful!
I have been eyeing this kit for a while, wondering if it is good or not, but seeing it built I am closer tog etting one ;)

best regards,

Sasho

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi, I've just started to build this model, can I ask what paints you used to do the engine with as it looks fantastic, not keen on revell paints so this would be helpful.

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi, thanks for your reply, I've been looking at these paint, might have to add some to my order.
Did you use black as an undercoat ?

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi, looking at the paint instructions it uses aluminium as the main color with silver elsewhere, can I ask what made you use silver, is it a better match or something ?

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Ian , I've just had a read through from the beginning. Such an iconic car, and what a build, love the painting, that gloss finish is stunning . One certainly to be proud of.

One thing I did notice with this starting so long ago was the amount of members ,some who I'd never seen before who are now no longer supporters and have left the forum. Suppose people change hobbies and life in general gets in the way, still a shame .

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi, looking at the paint instructions it uses aluminium as the main color with silver elsewhere, can I ask what made you use silver, is it a better match or something ?
Hi Mark it was 3 years ago just go with the colour call out I probably did, the main thing was the Vallejo metal colours paint I used.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Ian , I've just had a read through from the beginning. Such an iconic car, and what a build, love the painting, that gloss finish is stunning . One certainly to be proud of.

One thing I did notice with this starting so long ago was the amount of members ,some who I'd never seen before who are now no longer supporters and have left the forum. Suppose people change hobbies and life in general gets in the way, still a shame .
Yes there has been a few changes

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi, thanks for the reply, will get some of the Vallejo metal and try them out. Fingers crossed.