papa 695s 1/35 British Saladin Mk2

J

John Rixon

Ooh! Glad someone's having a bash at this, it's on my wish list. I just went to Muckleburgh tank museum last week, and they have a beauty there.

There's a really good build review in Dec 15 Military illustrated Modeller magazine, I don't buy many mags these days, but this one is a goodun, even at £6.50. I'll dig out my pics if you wanna have a gander?

K

kintosh

Always liked this vehicle I have the two Corgi versions so will be watching also, if there are any seats left.

Bob

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Wow, I remember those! Cool!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks like a very nice kit Ian,and a fair bit of plastic as well,what I like to see in a kit, :D

J

John Rixon

John I got it in my local hobby shop sale for £25 as soon as I saw it I just grabbed it off the shelve.

Ah, lucky you, both for the price, and for still having a local hobby shop! Galaxy models in Ipswich closed down a few years ago, I still really miss it - when I was flying RC, it was like a drop-in centre for modellers, often as not, you'd be offered a cuppa as you walked in! 

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well I thought it's about time I started this one. I've got some figures to go with it to make it look a little like the box art. Before you all shout "but there from the Second World War " I think that if painted right they should look like the box art figures.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg