papa 695s 1/35 MiniArt FL 282 V6 Kolibri

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Ian
What a great result. Such an unusual subject so well presented. I have enjoyed the build and look forward to more photos.
Jim

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
This is now in the completed Helicopters section.
Many thanks for following this build and I'm glad you all seemed to like it.

First Name
Rich
I’ve joined a forum full of expert modellers, I’m going to shame myself if I post any of my work!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I’ve joined a forum full of expert modellers, I’m going to shame myself if I post any of my work!
There is no shame in posting your work Rich. Not ever!
Nobody on here will judge you. You will receive support in spades, and hints and tips if you want them. I have never seen anybody post disparaging remarks about another’s work. If, by posting, you perceive faults that you could improve on next time, then that’s a good thing and is an integral part of the learning curve. Expert modellers, as you call them, are simply modellers that have been around a while and have a well developed self critical facility analysing their own faults and working to correct them.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
There is no shame in posting your work Rich. Not ever!
Nobody on here will judge you. You will receive support in spades, and hints and tips if you want them. I have never seen anybody post disparaging remarks about another’s work. If, by posting, you perceive faults that you could improve on next time, then that’s a good thing and is an integral part of the learning curve. Expert modellers, as you call them, are simply modellers that have been around a while and have a well developed self critical facility analysing their own faults and working to correct them.
Well said Tim.