papa 695s 1/48 Academy T33A

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Not a lot more done to this I've been decorating at home, but got the canopy masked and fitted also the tail plane on, so apart from the wing tanks it's ready for priming, I will fit them at the end.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
It's the only way Ian ;)
It's my mess and I like it that what as I know where everything is ( errr sort of :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm working on two spitfires at presant and I have all the paints ot I will need/ files sand pare grit paper glue PE

In a box under desk is my Modern jet build ( awaiting spraying ) and on the right hand side of the desk is my scratch build awaiting spraying... ...... It's organised chaos mess the way I like it :D :D

By the way Ian the jet looking good ( not sure did you make your own masks or were they A/M o_O

Robert

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
It's my mess and I like it that what as I know where everything is ( errr sort of :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm working on two spitfires at presant and I have all the paints ot I will need/ files sand pare grit paper glue PE

In a box under desk is my Modern jet build ( awaiting spraying ) and on the right hand side of the desk is my scratch build awaiting spraying... ...... It's organised chaos mess the way I like it :D :D

By the way Ian the jet looking good ( not sure did you make your own masks or were they A/M o_O

Robert
I masked it up with Tamiya tape Robert I don't buy masking sets

F

Fenlander

This is really coming on nicely Ian. Great looking aircraft and the metalic finish sets it of very well.

D

dubster72

You're getting a really good BMF there Ian - is that Alclad or the new Vallejo metallics?

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
You're getting a really good BMF there Ian - is that Alclad or the new Vallejo metallics?
It's the new Vallejo Patrick, I really like them hardly any smell in fact they smell quite nice and once dry very very tough

D

dubster72

\ said:
It's the new Vallejo Patrick, I really like them hardly any smell in fact they smell quite nice and once dry very very tough
Cool, another addition to the shopping list! :smiling3:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Really loving this Ian , the vallejo paints have come up trumps again, the nmf looks amazing. Really must look out for one of these at cosford ! Cheers tony