Papa 695s Airfix 1/48 Boulton Paul Defiant NF1

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well I’m calling this done,
4E29D86C-6582-41E8-BFC9-56A0CCAA6608.jpegD9E5340A-1B93-47E0-9C9A-F6494C24CDF1.jpeg
I will post more pictures in the completed thread. But I would just like to say that this kit is just great, Airfix have really made a good one with this. I didn’t use any filler at all. If you want to build a Boulton Paul Defiant in 1/48 this is the kit. Some great detail OOB, I’ve just added some seatbelts.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Looks fantastic Ian. Thanks for th feedback on the kit and i'll defo look into getting it on your recommendation.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just catching up on the GB's. Lovely work Ian on a great looking kit. One I would love to get hold of one day.
The Paint turned out really well. I to was wondering how well the pre-shade would work. It worked very well. Black aircraft are always tricky to get to look right and you hit it right on the head.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just catching up on the GB's. Lovely work Ian on a great looking kit. One I would love to get hold of one day.
The Paint turned out really well. I to was wondering how well the pre-shade would work. It worked very well. Black aircraft are always tricky to get to look right and you hit it right on the head.
Thanks Ian, there’s more photos in the Aircraft section in completed