papa 695s Eduard 1/48 BF 110E

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Ian
I have an earlier mark of this kit in the stash, so it will be interesting to see one built. I seem to remember comments about the fit of the engine nascelles so it may pay to be careful around that part of the assembly....

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Great to see this one being built. Still have a Fujimi kit but lost the decals to flooding. Watching closely...I like the wittewl doggie.

Cheers,
Richard

First Name
Wouter
Ah, you got me on board mate. Got two 1/48 110's sitting in the stash waiting to get started. In the meantime I'll be more than happy to follow this one. Nice start on the office.

Cheers

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just about finished the cockpit, but it's been one of those day's, the painting went well but the PE was a different matter. The seat belts just wouldn't go together and the PE part 13, was easy to fold and paint. But gluing It was a no go and in the end it went to the carpet monster, and I don't have a carpet in the modeling room. So I gave up for the day.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
It looks as if PE13 and PE15 just form a box? I bet you could make one out of plasticard that would be just as good.

Pete